Monday, September 1, 2008

Grenache at 8$, woah, yeah, I like that.

Despite my being under the weather for the last two weeks, we managed to drink a little wine in the between spaces. I have resolved only to buy bottles of wine that are under 10$. The cheaper the better. This ToCADo was about 8$. Mr. Finn likes it too. I guess you could call it: bargain hunting. But since we know nothing about wine, here at wineanddreams, we wouldn't know a bargain if it banged us up the side of the head. Bargains? We get those at garage sales. Oh, that reminds me, we bought a fine Elektra expresso machine, an industrial motherofamachine, for 400$ yesterday. The man at the store sells reconditioned ones for 4000$. But for details on that, you should read our other blog, coffeeandnightmares...

No comments: