Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Burning down the house

So now that Krstn has mentioned it, I must respond.

All I remember is that my brother and I were going to try to burn down a house but try to hide the fact.

So he had put some firestarter in some...food? I can't remember. And as we were leaving the house, in the foyer, he put the bowl down and it was burning with a small blue flame.

And I took the bowl and turned it over on some catfood, so the two were burning. I lifted up the first bowl to make sure it was still burning. And it was. And we left. And I remember thinking that any good fireman would know that this was arson, because of the firestarter and the strange way the two bowls were lying together. Firemen have their special ways of knowing.

It is harder to keep track of dreams when you have to jump up and get a bobby for a crying baby, isn't it?

No comments: