Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Cabernet Sauvignon 33 % More

What a hell of a deal. Got me some good drink on with THIS baby. For the first and only time, here is my video review of this extraordinary wine. This exclusive footage was filmed on Salt Spring Island, at the outstanding bed and breakfast Talasan that I hope you will find time to unwind at, like we did. Talasan: like Talahasi, only different. While the video uploads, which can take a while, I will babble on about the raspberry overtones of this outstanding value wine. Let me just say now for the record, what drew me to this wine was not the extra 33% but the clear demonstration of ecological awareness of this small Australian winery. The label lists the various ways in which they support the environment. It brought Breugles to me eyes. Just the thought of it makes me want to have another glass. Jesssus, only 7M of 80M uploaded. I am gonna be here all night.

No comments: