Friday, January 4, 2008

Tractors in the sky and bones on the ground

Part of a larger dream, I was sitting at an outdoor cafe when I noticed a tractor flying at airplane height above us. To my horror, the tractor was coming closer... it was falling, straight toward us. It smashed down at a neighbouring table. Tractor pieces and body parts flew everywhere.

Apparently, a woman had been driving the tractor. Someone explained that she was a kind of courier making a delivery. Bones and body parts were scattered all over the cafe tables. I was horrified, and left. Then I noticed that people were attentively, even reverentially, cleaning up the body parts. I had a lot of respect for these people, that they could be so kind to the dead woman. So I went back to my table and attempted to do the same.

No comments: