Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Viejos Robles, te amo

Last week we took home another bottle of Viejos Robles. It was there, it was fast and we had some foggy memory of liking it sometime in the past.

So we took home two more bottles tonight -- a menage a trois with last week's bottle and the fourth bottle from a few weeks ago looking on, voyeuristic and just a little bit jealous.

Now it's love. Los Robles, I love you, and I'm not afraid to say it, my Argentine beauty.

Let me count the ways... Los Robles, you are:
  1. Dark, deep and rich
  2. Full bodied (if you know what I mean...)
  3. Smooth... a completely well rounded experience, from nose, to wet lip to back of the tongue
  4. Full of little nuances: espresso, black cherry
  5. Cheap! Only $8.50 CDN

1 comment:

Unknown said...

But how's the label? I can't buy a wine unless it is under ten dollars and has a cool label...