Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Trans-Europe smuggling adventure

I was on a covert and possibly criminal journey in Europe. It started out at a place resembling my parents' house, where we were hiding the body of a dead man. He was Eastern European. We were trying to honour him according to his tradition, but were afraid that his family would find out where he was because of the candles.

Then I was given tickets and a fake passport, with the plan of setting off on a possibly risky journey... I and this guy, a stranger, were smuggling or stealing something, it wasn't clear. He and I rode on a series of trains that ended up in Amsterdam. We were sneaking around in a warehouse at the Amsterdam train station. My companion was caught, and hung on a noose. I rescued him by undoing the noose. We got back on a train. Then I seduced him.

No comments: