Saturday, April 7, 2007

A flood in the library

I was heading to a part of the library where they had old books. I was looking for a specific book on a conspiracy theory. I can't remember which conspiracy theory. Suddenly, an alarm starting ringing and huge separators started to descend from the ceiling. My section of the library was being sealed off. Water started flooding into the section. I realised they were going to flood it, to put out a fire and protect the rest of the library. Luckily, as I found the edge of the separator, I found the seal was bad and I could slip around it. I was joined on the other side by a librarian who appeared to be helpful at first, but I realised had been sent to stop me from finding the book. I started running through the library and she stared pulling some Crouching Tiger shit on me. The dream trickled away into nonsense and then I had to jump up and change the diapers.

No comments: